Discuss so far so good but little problem in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kruger

hello,
First job of tiling my en-suite is going ok.took over 7 hours to get floor tiles off with a hilti tango drill!!
give you guys a pat on the back.That is tuff work
Tiles round the old shower popped of easy?leaving as new plaster

IMAG0021.jpg Apart from the bottam were the tray meets the wall,there must off been a little hole and its got damp.whats the best way to sort it.
do i need to cut out the section and replace with aqua board or simliar?

any ideas would be great

kruger

K

kruger

thanks mike.
tango:dunce2: Yeah i brought mapei's kit for the tanking,would i just dab on the plasterboard/aquapanel as im sure the rest off the room is.not sure what its like behind the tray which was not coming out.so i thought i would leave it and have a go in the morning.any tips on getting these out or is a case of getting the persuading tools out.
kruger

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to so far so good but little problem in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, appreciate the expertise existing in this forum. I am a home remodeler, not a...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
Hi Tilers, this is my first question on this forum and I've got a few different areas to cover...
Replies
Views
Q
    • Winner
    • Informative
So I was recently asked to fit some 3m x 1.5m 6mm thin porcelain in a new tile showroom. Mapei &...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
so far so good but little problem
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.