Discuss so far so good. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kruger

Thanks for the advice and reading other replys i have managed to tile all 4 walls ,now ready for the floor.
The picture is of the water/waste for the sink it will be behind a full pedestal.im layind hardiebacker over the floor.
question is whats the best way to finish around the pipes with hardie then tiles?
:coolgleamA:
enjoy the sun(if not tiling)

Attachments

• IMAG0055.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 45
D

Deleted member 1779

It might be possible to drill the holes as 1x40mm and 1x16mm either side on the porcelain tile
30263d1309611201-so-far-so-good-imag0055.jpg

With the bathroom fitter kit you could start off with the waste pipe in the middle and then bring through the hot & cold 15mm pipes as a seperate item

17.jpg

This is sort of how it might look coming up out of the tile

365drills_pack.jpg

valueformoney2.gif

The pack also has the drills for all the fixtures and fittings rawl plugs in them

redplug.jpg

6mm red plugs and 8mm brown plugs
redplug2.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to so far so good. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
I have an object in way, I will send pictures if I figure out how. So far removing old stuff. I...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
so far so good.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.