Discuss some companies go OTT with paper work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

I have just spent the last 1.5 hrs completing various forms and scanning several documents e.g. insurance policy, cscs, pasma, risk assesments etc etc just to do a small job for a property company based in Newcastle.

As is this wast enough I need to get the customer fillin a satisfaction form which I apparently will not get paid without.

I am actualy starting to wonder whether or not it will be worth the hassle. They have said that they have nobody to cover my area and that there could be a load of work there for me but, how many times have we all heard that one.

What happened to the days of can you do this job for me, there you go, send me an invoice when your done

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to some companies go OTT with paper work in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Tamworth based Instarmac Group plc are delighted to have been officially named as a ‘Great Place...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
T
The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a self employed roof tiler by trade of over 11 years looking to becoming a wall/floor...
Replies
Views
R
Hello, I own a building company based in Horley in Surrey. We are currently looking for a...
Replies
Views
T
Hi Everyone, First time I've tried tiling and I'm having problems getting the tiles to stay up...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
some companies go OTT with paper work
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.