Discuss Some customers !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

hillhead

After a couple or rare quiet weeks for me i finally started a full house job today, great.
The wife of the house had agreed to meet me there this evening (i'm doing the work for the builder although customer look like paying me now,happy days).
I was tiling the kitchen floor in 4 sized porcelain(leonardo cassia beige) so had to leave a path to let the wifey walk through to wetroom area this evening.
40m2 Porcelain, 57m2 Polished marble(20mm thick) for wetroom and bathroom, 7m2 victorian porch, 5m2 marble splash etc.
Well here goes... she lands in, looks at the tiles i'v laid(18m2) and says
" I don't like that colour ! " she bought them and paid for them.
Anyway she leaves and rings me at 4pm, she was talking to her husband and he wants me to stop ! he'll be home friday and will have a look.
I packed tools up and had to get out, can't even tile a bathroom or owt.
Pain in rear for sure, so i have no work again tomorrow.
I have arranged for friday start on another 4 day job so they can all whistle until middle of next week.
Even the builder wants the house all finished by next week so he has NO HOPE now. Certainly not by me,lol.
Rant over, hello everyone.:thumbsup:

Reply to Some customers !! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Some customers !!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.