Discuss Some people think they are special! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

A mate of mine just phoned me & he is a manager of a scaffolding firm. He has just had a phone call from a guy who they are putting some scaffolding up around his house. The customer said 'Could you tell your guys not to speak to me'! My mate said 'Sorry was one of them rude to you'? No said the customer. I do not want your guys speaking to me or even looking at me, if they do i want them off my property!!

S

steve187

A mate of mine just phoned me & he is a manager of a scaffolding firm. He has just had a phone call from a guy who they are putting some scaffolding up around his house. The customer said 'Could you tell your guys not to speak to me'! My mate said 'Sorry was one of them rude to you'? No said the customer. I do not want your guys speaking to me or even looking at me, if they do i want them off my property!!

and thats at the beginning of the job.... what is to come in the future

C

Colour Republic

Stuck up idiots like that haven't got a clue.

Think I might have told this story on here before??

Many years ago was on a job where the customer took an instant dislike to one of the guys working for me for no apparent reason at all, she was just a bit up herself, not that the old bag had any reason to be as she was nothing special in the slightest.

Anyway as the job went on things got more tense, until one day I noticed on her book shelf she had a load of books on sculpture, just so happens my mate she took a dislike to, has worked with some of the biggest names in the business and it was very likely he completed some of the works of art in the books she had (big name sculptors rarely do all the work themselves). So casually I drop in to converstation whilst she's in earshot "Here David some of these books are written by your friends aren't they", Her ears prick up and suddenly she wants to know more, the change in her was unbelievable where shes now trying to impress my mate, he quickly wiped the floor with her on his knowledge and the people hes met and worked for in the industry and then proceeded to ignore her and treat her with contempt for the rest of the job. Sweet justice I thought.

Some of the most interesting people I know are people you wouldnt take a second glance at.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Some people think they are special! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me. I have a brick wall that’s had render put on it and...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB