UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Some Travetines i am looking forward to fixing. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

These are some New Travertines my supplier has just been getting in.

and i am really looking forward to the first job with these.. soon i hope..:)

They are 60x30 and 60x60 polished finish and the quality is amazing.. virtually zero filler , the second pic looks like filler but is actually cream bits in the stone structure..

He has unfilled tumbled pattern sets coming in as well...

Really nice travertine isn't it..

L4iOKjRl1GS6DUT.jpg

1dhitlHx2Y6WViR.jpg

fPQMRwwjWTs5M47.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Some Travetines i am looking forward to fixing. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi there, I'm not a tiler by trade really but have had some good tiling courses under my belt...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
S
Hi guys. Well I have just completed tiling my bathroom. My first major tiling DIY job. Well...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
L
Good Afternoon and Merry Christmas everyone, and congratulations and thanks for a very...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.