Discuss Someone buy me a drink !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

What a shock to the system, Its been a while for me to have to work on site but needs must and I am giving a guy I know a hand due to his ill health. OMG ! walked on site and felt the world closing in on me...rubbish everywhere, fighting for power leads, a connection to transformer, lights and room to work. having to put up with the poorest of prep work by other trades and the fact that the tiles that are being used to patch up around the new windows that have been installed are not the same make, size or even colour !
Only one more day to do though and at least thats in another area which is warm.....and it will be Friday...YAY !

D

DHTiling

Dave buys Neale a nice cold one!!..

images

imgres

G

Gazzer

:lol::lol::lol: Neale, grim isn't it.

The thing that really makes me laugh about some of these sites is that they have logos up saying "pride in the job" everywhere, :lol: what a crock of ........

Yeah and health and safety....but you still have to climb between scaffolding to get into the job while dodging bricks and compo.You get inside and get tangled with cables everywhere but where you need one.

Alan will have to take him us i think he needs the experience lol

But they're not like real site jobs lol, they're a breeze compared with some of the crap we put up with, as you know, I mean, we were happy ( ish ) to get 33 m2 after a crappy start, I keep telling Charlie about walking onto site and seeing 600 / 800 m2 plus to do and smiling :D

Reply to Someone buy me a drink !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I've been a member for a while but don't get around to posting much. The job I am doing at the...
Replies
Views
O
Having been fortunate enough to work alongside @GaryTheTiler and @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
Last Sunday my Nissan X-Trail started to stall whilst parked. Monday morning on the way to...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Someone buy me a drink !!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.