Discuss Someones having a laugh. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sigma UK

I saw the 9m1 in trimline this morning can you give us a reveiw of this machine ?

The 9M1 has a 1.5hp 2800rpm Induction motor, 250mm diamond blade, Folding stand & top guide rail for unlimited cutting lengths. It's a sliding bed machine of course. Stainless steel rollers "not nylon" and galvanised body. The motors are really quiet on these machines and the amount water that is sprayed on to the blade is also low due to the point on the blade cover. Stand & machine both weigh 38kg so it's not too heavy to cart around.

S

Spud

The 9M1 has a 1.5hp 2800rpm Induction motor, 250mm diamond blade, Folding stand & top guide rail for unlimited cutting lengths. It's a sliding bed machine of course. Stainless steel rollers "not nylon" and galvanised body. The motors are really quiet on these machines and the amount water that is sprayed on to the blade is also low due to the point on the blade cover. Stand & machine both weigh 38kg so it's not too heavy to cart around.
does it have a water pump or does the blade just sit in the tray of water ?

S

Sigma UK

I see that most places advertise the accessories such as the stand square guide and other fittings seperately, what does the machine come with as standard ?

That all depends on where you buy it from?. Some people break it down or do it as a package. For smaller machines things like a stand are normally extra as the machine is only small to start with and all the machines have short legs anyway. Machines like the 10M's probably need a stand due to the weight and size.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Someones having a laugh. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, apologies if this has already been covered before but I couldn't find anything in the forum...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I've got two cutters, a TS-40 and a TS-60, along with a wet saw. However I'm finding...
Replies
Views
my trusty old wickes wet tile cutter never got returned last time i lent it out. but only cost...
Replies
Views
I searched but did not find an answer. I been advised to get a wet tile cutter, I plan to cut...
Replies
Views
Can anybody recommend a cutter that will produce very good edge cuts on 10mm very hard porcelain...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB