Discuss Something Decorative for a change! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Knackered Knees

Most of my work recently has been quite structured, and client/builder/architec focussed, and all design decisions have been taken care of, just follow the plan, so to speak. So pretty much HO HUM! YAWN!

On one job however, the client/builder wanted something done with the hearth at the base of his fire place, and didn't have a clue what to do. So I said "Leave it with me," and I'll have a think about whilst I do all the other 'Structured' tiling work. And this is what I came up with. Not too bad considering I only had the small 50x50 feature tiles and some left over 100x100 to work with and hand cut the border pattern around these 28062011023.jpg 28062011031.jpg 28062011029.jpg tiles.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Something Decorative for a change! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
A
hi as you know i am selling some of the 'luxury tiling' equipment because i have decided to make...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
L
Hello Everyone, My name is Liam I am 25 years old and live in Oxford. I am currently a plumbing...
Replies
Views
I
Good evening everyone. I've been tiling and working Marble and Granite for seventeen years and...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
B
Hi everyone, I am having an extension built at the moment. My builder didn't seem interested in...
Replies
Views
bigmac
B

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Something Decorative for a change!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.