Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Something to make you fell proud of England in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

Well as some of you may know I am not the world biggest football fan but I will say as I sat in the curry house watching the England V Algeria match on my uncles iPhone I felt a little let down that the team all my football loopy mates told me where a good bet to lift the trophy.

But all is not lost our MEN (not boys) scraped a win against the old enemy Australia today. I was unable to watch the match but all you footy fans who are so often disappointed at your English countryman's poor efforts should seriously consider switching codes to the mans sport. We do tend to fair better.

Welcome to the Official Site of the Rugby Football Union, Governing English Rugby

Reply to Something to make you fell proud of England in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
'King Kenny' Dalglish Sacked By Liverpool "After a careful and deliberative review of the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Something to make you fell proud of England
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.