Discuss soon to need your advice!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

cheers for the welcome folks....i dont seem to be able to view my profile or make any new post can any one help me plz..

Your first 20 posts or so will be moderated and will need approving. As for your profile, click on "my profile" at the top of the page and you should be able to view it, you may have to wait until your post count is up to make any changes, I'm not 100% sure on that one.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to soon to need your advice!! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Pleasure to meet you all. I’m after some help/advice please. After working in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB