Discuss Sounds like a plan in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

micko

So as a diy bloke I am almost fished with my wet room floor. The height of the new tiles are around 5mm higher than the adjoining room.
The door to the adjoining room open in to the wet room. I tiled without taking the door off thinking I would leave myself enough space to squeeze out and then the next day take the door off finish off the tiling and re fit the door. This would stop kids and cats getting in to the room and on to my new tiles. Sounds like a plan?
I came to take the door off today to finish off and find I cannot open it wide enough to get a screwdriver to the hinges. I have had to knock the pins out of them to get it off.:mad2:
I must admit I felt a little foolish.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sounds like a plan in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently carried out work on tiling a fireplace for customer. I took my time and got the...
Replies
Views
Need some advice on a wetroom repair. Tiler installed the tile trim too close to all the edges...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB