Discuss Spanish Marble Mountains. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Yep, what a site, been through the hills as a shortcut to Almeria and what did I find, mountains of marble, got some pics and will try and post them when I get back, so weird to see it au natural so to speak, so much marble so little time, the village my mum and dad live in have marble pavements, it's crazy lol anyway enough rambling, keep well and sees you all soon.

I

Ian

Use the 2nd icon across at the bottom to upload a pic from your phones camera roll
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372616716.714838.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Spanish Marble Mountains. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Hi guys and gals, my post count has dropped in the last couple of weeks due to family issues...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
J
Dear Tilers, I'm desperate for some advice from someone who may have made the same mistake I...
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
C
I have just had a fair amount of work done by a reputable builder on my home. New doors, double...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB