Discuss spiked roller on slc..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

You need to search for the Phil hobson method.

Personally I just set a few screws at the height I require and float it around.

Attachments

• 20131106_090555.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
S

Spud

I was given two bags of sealocrete to try as it apparently flowed like water. I was very impressed by it however the rapid setting feature I could not comment on as the house I am working in has no heating until yesterday when I paraded as a heating engineer and filled the system and bled it for serious time!
Give mapei renovation screed a try you will like it

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
how much pressure is used when using the roller to remove air from the slc? is it a soft roll on the surface or do you go straight down? cheers

You only need to roll it gently otherwise you'll find it splashes I have 2 sizes of rollers for different depths!there very good for aerating the compound.as cam I just pin the floor with screws I've done hundreds this way..

Reply to spiked roller on slc..... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB