Discuss spirit level or.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Was in Harrods today with daughter and she wanted marbles, there was all different sizes and that's where i got the idea!
beanz, i know what you mean but on occasions i do try to get perfect 'level' if customer wants it.

- - - Updated - - -

Was in Harrods today with daughter and she wanted marbles, there was all different sizes and that's where i got the idea!
beanz, i know what you mean but on occasions i do try to get perfect 'level' if customer wants it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to spirit level or.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
Help! New DIYer here - I’m preparing my bathroom floor to lay ceramic tile. Removed the vinyl...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
So I may have done an oopsie. We are putting self-levelling compound down over floor where I...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB