Discuss Square metres in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

this is could be very contentious but i will say that for stone flooring on jobs 25-50 sq mt on average i would work on my employees doing 7.50 sq mts per day day average inc cutting.
this is after i have set oiut floors and worked out how we would bed stone to levels.
there are so many variants within this paramter of meterage but it would be fairly indicative.
get in to a bigger area and of course the figures change. but iam not basing these figures on just notching a floor , i am talking about solid bed and laying dead flat floor without lips

For the first time in my short tiling career I decided to keep tabs on how many metres I've tiled this year, a grand total of 1179 which is about 25 per week (taking off the 4 weeks holiday I've had this year), and I'm pretty happy with that. Does anyone else keep track of how many metres the fit?

Your also averging 70 posts a week Bri , might explain the 25m²/ week. :lol:

Merry Xmas all

Diggy

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
For the first time in my short tiling career I decided to keep tabs on how many metres I've tiled this year, a grand total of 1179 which is about 25 per week (taking off the 4 weeks holiday I've had this year), and I'm pretty happy with that. Does anyone else keep track of how many metres the fit?

bloody light weight ....:lol:

Somerset
I guess this is just a bit of fun, but fairly meaningless. My best rate this year was 50 sq m floor of 600x600 polished porcelain in 3 days. Just one pillar and 2 doorways to negotiate. Worst was 17 sq m of 600x300 polished porc in 4 days, on the walls and floor in a bathroom with lots of pipe boxing, including 20mm recesses on some of the boxing, removal and replacement of toilet each day, access panel for plumbers and black grout. But I love domestic jobs - customers tend to pay the next day. Done loads of sub-contract work this year then waited 2 months to get paid. 2014 been a good year though.

happy 2015 everyone.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Square metres in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone! we have this beautiful porcelain floor down - there's 25 square metres of it. It...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all. We contract to a conservatory installation company that pass us maybe 3 conservatories...
Replies
Views
I've 2 bathrooms to price in an old peoples home that's 3.5m sq witj 2.5m ceiling height using...
Replies
Views
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB