UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Starlight Quartz Black -Too much bling ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I have done 2 kitchens lately where Star galaxy granite was used on both the floor and worktops.. looked amazing..

Here is pics of one of the floors, awaiting fully finished pics of the tops on as well..

IMG_0182.jpg IMG_0181.jpg

F

falkirktiler

Hi markjuc, welcome to the forums mate, I've used the glitter grout a few times and you do have to be careful with it. Only grout a couple of metres at a time, then wash it off or you will have problems with staining. On another note,I had a customer complain to me that her "sparkly" grout wasn't "sparkly" anymore, after only a few months, she hadn't been cleaning it and the grout had turned all black, a waste of cash, should just have had black grout from the beginning...

G

Gazzer

Hi markjuc, welcome to the forums mate, I've used the glitter grout a few times and you do have to be careful with it. Only grout a couple of metres at a time, then wash it off or you will have problems with staining. On another note,I had a customer complain to me that her "sparkly" grout wasn't "sparkly" anymore, after only a few months, she hadn't been cleaning it and the grout had turned all black, a waste of cash, should just have had black grout from the beginning...

What make of sparkly grout did you use ?

W

Weezy203

Hi

I would love to have starlight quartz black worktops and matching floortiles. I have looked on the internet for images and cannot find any with the two together. Is this becuase it is too blingy - hubbie says it will look like the set from Saturday Night Fever. Has anyone a web site with such a pic or have you seen a room like this.

Thanks

'Should Have Been a Magpie'

Hi please could I ask if you ended up having the black sparkly floor in the end? I am in the same position- also having the quartz black mirror worktop and would love the floor tiles too. Would you recommend them or does it look too much and if so are they practical? I have kids and cats :yikes:!! Thank you :8: Louise

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Starlight Quartz Black -Too much bling ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hello All first post on here Would like some advice if possible Ive been quoted £79.99 m2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here. Me and the wife have just got out first house and want black quartz tiles in...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all I'm tiling my second kitchen, and just wanted to check in with you all that I'm doing it...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
W
I am looking for black sparkly glitter tiles for my kitchen floor. I was about to order from...
Replies
Views
Robs_tiles
R
G
  • Question
Hi - first post so appreciate all help and comments! I want the Topps Stardust Quartz Black...
Replies
Views
J

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.