Discuss Start up tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DP Tiling

There is a post in the tiling tools section of the forum. Click the column to sort by most viewed it's easily found. I reckon about a grand really.

Good manual cutter around 600mm capacity(sigma would be my recommendation)
Angles grinder with selection of quality blades
Mixer for adhesive grouts slc etc
Multi tool - invaluable for undercutting doorframes etc
Selection of trowels and floats, framing square, chalk line, other such hand tools.
A good set of levels.
Washboy.
There's loads of things you will eventually need but the above is worth prioritising.

Don't go too mental buying all the best brands straight away, but most of the above is worth getting quality because you use them on every job and it enables you to get a quality finish. With any new business, you have to watch the costs closely.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Start up tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi Just after any advice on starting up as a tiler , same old stuck in a dead end boring job...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB