Discuss Started a new pool today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

In the Malvern's what and outstanding place to work , it didn't start very well i couldn't fined the house for about 1hour driving around, then it was boiling -hot, and they supplied Nico-bond fast setting adhesive that was setting to fast :mad2: , so i went and got mosaic -fix from tops -tiles , and then guy i'am tiling the pool for volunteered me to tile a shower in the big house !! bloody cheek ! the estate manager took me to see it and said along the way he used to be a pro-tiler for ten-years and they asked him lol to do it But he didn't fancy it, so when we got there they have bought really expensive paper-faced mosaics i looked at the two walls on was aqaboard and the other was skim plaster , then he said the magic words don't worry i have PVA it for you LOL i thought of you lot straight away and laughed , i told him he had some prepping to do with a sander lol, the told him to buy and use a tanking kit then it would be ready for me to tile :mad2: what a merchant banker ,i was a tiler :smilewinkgrin: so was every F one :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Started a new pool today in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Can I trouble some experts in here for some advice on laying pavers on a concrete pool surround...
Replies
Views
I was hoping for some advice. I have large white tiles in my kitchen who a friend laid. I was...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB