Discuss Started this today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

been a bit of an odd day today.....I did not sleep a wink again last night....
went to a church in tooting in the morning then over to Rays place to pick up the tiles for this job.....

should be fun..........1200x600 porcel-thin tiles in a room you could not swing a cat!......hehhehehe

0x9h.jpg

wmgw.jpg

4udq.jpg

wish me luck!

all the best

Lee

P

Protilers

Evening all...

well today has been interesting to say the least......I cant talk about it in an open forum but...........Hysterical!!!!!

here is what was there when I turned up this morning:

4tfq.jpg

and what I did today, first off I overboarded that awful ply...... then started to concentrate on that odd triangle.......

c2ug.jpg

l5dv.jpg

lh84.jpg

7ncm.jpg

zhni.jpg

tomorrow is another day.........and I will be resting away from this job.......thank the lord!

all the best

Lee

Reply to Started this today! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
.......so as u've probably already seen, @Ray TT @ Porcel-Thin exhibits at the Sleep Exhibition...
Replies
Views
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
P
Evening all...... I have moved onto the master bathroom today........all 1200 x 600 porcel-thin...
Replies
Views
P
it is in a place called Meopham, Gravesend............its miles away..........1.5 hours in the...
Replies
Views
P
I got asked if I would like to help out on a job in N.London......and because of the bloke who...
Replies
Views
Billy Hunt
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB