UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss state of thing's in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

yes i does mike, but we seem to be not very good at catching it :lol:, and to be fair it rains more in places that obvi don't need as much water as London & south east, just another thing to feel embarrassed about if you are British maybe you could send -over one of your guys to show -us what to do Mike. and he could also show -us about snow !!,and even leaves on the rail tracks would be good to........

M

Mike Mike

yes i does mike, but we seem to be not very good at catching it :lol:, and to be fair it rains more in places that obvi don't need as much water as London & south east, just another thing to feel embarrassed about if you are British maybe you could send -over one of your guys to show -us what to do Mike. and he could also show -us about snow !!,and even leaves on the rail tracks would be good to........

We could send over Sven-Göran Eriksson to show you what to do, LOL. As long as the "what to do" means "badly manage the English football team without winning anything but having such a ridiculously onerous contract that even when they sack you they have to pay you £200k a week for six months" then yes, Sven is definitely your man... :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to state of thing's in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I
I'm not expecting a full list of 50 from everyone :lol: Are there any things you've always...
Replies
Views
D
Hi guys Im tiling a couple of big jobs soon , a 95 and a 200 meter . Im in Australia bit the...
Replies
Views
Perry
P
D
well i have been thinking of writing some down as we seem to get the same old, bull over and...
Replies
Views
Hi just want to ask do any of you lads own a rubi pocket cutter ,I have 5 rubi cutters in the TS...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.