UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss STC Harlow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Serious Sam

Just enjoyed a few weeks down at the Harlow training centre of STC, main trainer was Clynton with Mark taking us for some of the lectures and was very impressed with the course content and the instructors presenting it (Clynt is a legend and kept us laughing throughout :thumbsup:).

I've done my own tiling domestically for years doing the walls on several bathrooms and kitchens and recently my kitchen floor so considered myself a competent DIY'er before the course - as I'd hoped I learned a hell of a lot from the 'pros' and was able to recognise and fix many of the things I'd been doing wrong previously. The presentations from suppliers Ardex and 365 drills were also excellent.

First job is next week when I'll be re-doing floor and walls in my own bathroom, then have a job for a friend then hopefully I've a lead on some work for a local bathroom fitting company owned by a chap I know.

Realise I've still a long way to go but STC have been a huge help and come highly recommended.

Well done guys.

D

DHTiling

Just enjoyed a few weeks down at the Harlow training centre of STC, main trainer was Clynton with Mark taking us for some of the lectures and was very impressed with the course content and the instructors presenting it (Clynt is a legend and kept us laughing throughout :thumbsup:).

I've done my own tiling domestically for years doing the walls on several bathrooms and kitchens and recently my kitchen floor so considered myself a competent DIY'er before the course - as I'd hoped I learned a hell of a lot from the 'pros' and was able to recognise and fix many of the things I'd been doing wrong previously. The presentations from suppliers Ardex and 365 drills were also excellent.

First job is next week when I'll be re-doing floor and walls in my own bathroom, then have a job for a friend then hopefully I've a lead on some work for a local bathroom fitting company owned by a chap I know.

Realise I've still a long way to go but STC have been a huge help and come highly recommended.

Well done guys.

Just remember that is what you will be for quite a while till you gain the experience and mistakes along a hard long road to being a tiler.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to STC Harlow in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I am just about to book a 4-week advanced course for Wall and Floor tiling with the STC...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I own a shop with flats above. Have applied for retrospective building regs and the building...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.