Discuss Sticking Foamex boards to tiles. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

V

vapingvision

As much as I completely agree with you. I re-did this shower about 18 months ago for the pal, previous installer had used plasterboard which disintegrated. I ripped it all out, aqua panelled it all and re-tilled. Unfortunately, since then a bloody great hole has been ripped into the wall and the previous tenants destroyed the shower cubical. It's really about a suitable fix and very economical as a short term measure until it can all be done properly :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sticking Foamex boards to tiles. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good afternoon all. I am a keen DIYer (at home) but have never tiled! I want to tile our small...
Replies
Views
Hi. My daughter is having a walk in shower fitted by builders. I am concerned because most of...
Replies
Views
Notts_Rob66
N
Hi everyone. I'm about to embark on a complete bathroom refit (very small bathroom approx...
Replies
Views
G
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
R
Good afternoon. I went to look at a job yesterday with one wall being studded out. Most of the...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB