Discuss Stone and metal tile mix in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rowdy

I'm looking to install natural slate tiles (30cm x 30cm) over a timber floor (stiffened with ply overlay) so expect a flexible cement based adhesive and grout is appropriate. However, I am also looking to install small (5cm x 5cm) metal (pewter) tile inserts at the corners of the tiles. Would I use the same adhesive, a different one for both or a separate one for the metal tiles? What would that adhesive be?

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stone and metal tile mix in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
I know this might be a long shot but I’m looking for discontinued tiles from B&Q 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB