Discuss stone polishers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

I had a flooring guy pop into see me last week Dave, he's trying to find a diamond polishing solution for a polymer floor screed overlay that isn't dissimilar to the product you're using in the pools.

We're tinkering with some products with him to see what we can get working, I've had some interesting products in to test this week so I'll let you know if we stumble across something that will make your life easier.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to stone polishers in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Has anyone used clear epoxy floor sealer on a mosaic tiled floor in a wet room instead of using...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB