Discuss Stone repair kit recommendations in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Dust from the stone being used mixed with super glue and used very quickly for minor repairs works for me. Then polished in with silicone carbide pads.
Not used specific kits apart from one that was given with some moulded stone wall cappings I fitted. And all that was was some white cement and white sand. Effective tho.

Never thought of that one! even though I have done it for filler for joinery work(sawdust and PVA)
I assume superglue is fine on stone?

C

Concrete guy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stone repair kit recommendations in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I have a natural stone kitchen backsplash. I would like to seal it but not change the look at...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB