UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Stonefix adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Hi Anthony , how's the new venture going. ?

I use mainly stone fix at present, most of my work is stone so the
Adhesive IMO is one of the best for it.

The rapid set s1 white was to fast a set , so a word with andy and they made it a longer pot life as from 14 dec.

The grout is ok, I prefer Mapei grout but stone fix grouts with them being fine grained are perfect for polished tiles.

So ye, IMO stone fix is spot on.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stonefix adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Agree
    • Informative
Is the issue with ready mixed adhesive seemingly only recommended for 30x30 tiles max that it...
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
I'm going to be installing Marmox multi boards, on two (internal walls) I'll use 4mm, just so I...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to establish product info from distributors. For example...
Replies
Views
Hi all what adhesive would you recommend for dot and dabbing foam cored backer board onto...
Replies
Views
Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.