Discuss Storms anyone? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

What you been aiming at Doug and what gun @Doug Boardley
just rabbits Mark, my mate was "the gun" I was gillie and dog handler lol! we use a .22 rimfire rifle with silencer, only got the one rabbit tonight as all fields are getting ready for silage time so a lot of long grass that bunnies don't like so they sit tight to hedgerows and as you know Mark, you don't shoot into a hedge unless you know you've got a good backstop to ground the bullet :smilewinkgrin:

D

Dougs Third Go

What you been aiming at Doug and what gun @Doug Boardley
tonights fruit ;), it was a good team effort, I spotted, my mate shot, and Ruby found and retrieved,,,,no show tomorrow though as weather is gonna be dreadful ( Doug skilfully steers thread back on track lol!)

10320408_781979131836624_6888797244503505515_n.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Storms anyone? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
> ESSEX HURRICANE APPEAL !!! > > A hurricane (Hurricane Shazza) and earthquake measuring 5.8 on...
Replies
Views
P
I constantly see on here, two sides to how much work people have on. On the one side we have...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P
R
Hi gys just a quick rant to vent my anger!! and ask for your help (wet room guys) After a long 3...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB