Discuss Stramit board!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Started two bathrooms in a bungalow today. Removed the tiles and, just when it was going well, the tell tale smell of straw. 90% of the tlies came off well, only needed a scaper to remove the left over adhesive.

but in a couple of places its back to the paper where the finish plaster came with it. I've primed today and wondered what everyone else covers this with prior to tiling. I'm tanking the shower area with ardex. My thought was, maybe tank out the affected areas too?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stramit board!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

When removing tiles around a shower area, some of the outer paper layer came off the...
Replies
Views
Perfect Tiling
P
K
Good Morning All Just been to check out a possible job and soon sitting down to do a quote...
Replies
Views
kaharrison9
K
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Did a quote last night. When customer opened front door I was nearly knocked back with the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
M
Hi All I have a question about priming, I have bought the Ardex Waterproof Protection System to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB