Discuss Stuck , tiling window recess in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

phillskie

Hi everyone

I need some good advice from you tiling experts.

I have been tiling my bathroom using 600x200 rectangular tiles with a slight wave pattern running lengthwise in the tile.
The window recess is 250mm deep so is too deep for one tile (the tiles need to run across width because of the pattern)

M question is, do cut the tiles as i have drawn in the photo with the cardboard pattern ,ie on sides of reveal at top and bottom of vertical recess and then continue up wth full tile width between them.
Please help, View attachment 52734 i dont to mess up at this stage:)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stuck , tiling window recess in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've had a go at tiling our cloakroom loo and its going ok, (I am extremely slow, it...
Replies
Views
S
Hi Fellas. I've (nearly) finished tiling my en-suite walls now and want to start on the window...
Replies
Views
S
What is the best way to secure tiles to the underside of a window recess while they set?
Replies
Views
M
S
Hi all I am planning on tiling my window will with 5 slate tiles. They are around 8mm thick...
Replies
Views
Seagull27
S
B
Hi. Very new to this forum but desperately need advice from experienced tilers. I am about to...
Replies
Views
swanman
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB