UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss subcontractor looking for work soon in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

royalkal

Hi my name is Karl Fortune
I have been tiling for 20 years 10 of those sub contracting. I have my cscs card level 3. I am just finishing a large contract at center parcs Cumbria (400 bathrooms and showers), I have 4 weeks left on the job and was just wondering if there is any work available, I am willing to travel anywhere in the country. Any questions please contact me
Mobile ;07964579430
Home ;01642 355304
Email ; [email protected]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to subcontractor looking for work soon in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Crema Marfil tiles 397 X 297 required
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297. Wickes...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone! Just want to say first of all that I am not a tiler or anything I’m just in need...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I am a new member. I have completed a short tiling course at College and I have also...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.