Discuss Substrat Prep For Pos Marble in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

This is a 30m2 suspended timber floor in a kitchen,the units are already fitted.

The layers are Wayrock,9mm ply and Karndean on top.

This customer is looking to lay pos Marble (may porcelain look alike) on top. The floor has a lot of movement in it. I'm not sure if it's floating or not.

I'm thinking the whole floor has to come up, is there any other way?

I'm tempted to suggest over boarding but the cost of the tiles is going to be a lot so there needs to be little risk of future probs.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Substrat Prep For Pos Marble in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I was hoping to get some input/help on this situation. Background: We had 12 x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post. I’m currently doing a job on my house where we’ve moved the kitchen and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new to tiling and looking for some advice. I'm practical and usually pretty good...
Replies
Views
Moving into a new build property in the near future so planning the 33 odd sqm garage space...
Replies
Views
Hi all again. I'm trying to prep my concrete floor for porcelain tiles. It's just a small 1.5m...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB