Discuss suitable camera for taking pics of bathrooms and small areas in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I use my iphone 5 for work pics. Got great Panoramic options. There are also Panoramic apps out there for older versions. Would never take my SLR to work. I'd end up sitting it at the side & standing on the bag.

Here's a quick Panoramic shot I took today. You can take your time to get a perfect shot.
uqahabyd.jpg

Here's a better pic I took the other day down at the beach when I finished up early & the sun was out
ase7y9u2.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to suitable camera for taking pics of bathrooms and small areas in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi All, A while back a short course on tiling and have done a couple of smaller projects in the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I am having a downstairs small bathroom completely renovated. There will be a new...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB