Currently reading:
Supa tap washers! Discussion Thread

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Supa tap washers! Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Supa tap washers! Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
  • Article
Replacement Diverter valve for obsolete tap Discussion Thread Hi, I have a Bristan Matrix Bath Shower Mixer Tap, the diverter valve has been temperamental for some time and has finally failed...
Replies
Views
jimmcf
J
N
  • Article
Saying hello to all on plumbers forum Discussion Thread Job opportunity Hi Everyone, Not used this platform before, but thought worth a try, I have a bathroom distribution company in Langley...
Replies
Views
N
B
  • Article
Hot water and waste in detached garage conversion Discussion Thread Hi, One of my client has a detached garage with access to electricity and cold water. The plan is to convert it to a granny...
Replies
Views
Blogissimmo
B
R
  • Article
Saying hello to all on plumbers forum Discussion Thread Hi Everyone, I'm a DIYer that's do e basic plumbing (replaced a couple of bathrooms) but nothing complicated. Looking to get advice on a...
Replies
Views
ramporter
R
W
  • Article
Mains Water Closet direct Flush valves still a rarity in UK? Discussion Thread Just was at a caravan site in Lake District recently, which had some very interesting Delabie electronic tap and...
Replies
Views
whitegold
W
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.