Discuss Supplier of Porcelain Tiles for Bathroom? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

benmc

Hi All

I have found myself here as I found some what I thought were nice Porcelain tiles in B&Q today and searched on the web and found many reports of them not being great.

So I am looking for decent supplier for some beige Porcelain tiles around 400*400. We would really like the polished finish. So going for a sleek look.

Can anyone recommend a decent supplier of Porcelain tiles - Either locally we live in Hemel Hempstead or on the web?

Thanks in advance
Ben

D

Deleted member 1779

B&Q produce two colours of porcelain tile. The black and the beige. The Value for money part does depend on what you are looking for. Away from B&Q expect to end up paying much more for the tiles. But remember porcelain retails on average at £40psm going up to £180 psm for exotic styles.

If you want fantastic quality go and see Lawrence Parsons over at Minoli Tiles in Oxford. They have some superb ranges on offer and its not too far from you at Hemel.

Click this link to see their website

logo.gif

Also if you want an inspirational look at Porcelain Tiles then I have another site for you.

Check out Porcelain tiles at this site

We have no affiliation with the second site but Minoli is a major stockist of our diamond tile drills.

One final comment is that whatever the price of the tiles you buy you have to be happy with the style and look of what you are doing. Good luck with the project !

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Supplier of Porcelain Tiles for Bathroom? in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello Tilers! I am a homeowner in California and I thought I'd come say hi in search of a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
hats67 - Yesterday at 11:48 PM Add bookmark #1 Hello guys. I came upon and registered with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have completed some smaller tiling jobs before in the kitchen etc but this is my first...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I've got a job coming up soon in a bathroom, wall to ceiling around the bath then...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB