Discuss swans in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jolly fix

Wedmore the place in somerset where i work the most has just been on the news.more than 30 swans have been found dead ,some shot,this makes me feel sick,who could do such a thing!every day when i drive to work i feel so lucky ,drive on the somerset levels loads of wildlife,i stop at the place the swans have been found every day.theres a tiny bridge where i sit and feed them,sorry fed them.terry pratchet has put up a 10,000 reward

D

Deleted member 9966

I hate animal cruelty much in the same way I hate child cruelty. And I'd happily engage in violent conduct against perpetraitors who were intentionally being cruel to animals or children if I saw it happening in front of me.

There was a piece in the news in the last couple of days about a dog handler soldier who was killed by a bomb whilst on patrol in Afghan a couple of months ago. his dog survived the explosion but died 3 weeks later after a suffering a seizure. they had lived and worked together for 3 years. sounds like the dog died of a broken heart to me. very sad.

U

user123

There isn't a word allowed on here that expresses how disgusting and upsetting I find stuff like that.

I walked in our local park a few years ago, and saw two lads, maybe 19 years old, smart, good looking, cheerfully passing me with guns loosely wrapped in blankets, they smiled at me, I smiled back - we used to have air rifles at home, I assumed they had been to some gunclub somewhere. Something made me turn back and they had positioned themselves behind a wall of the old open air theatre and were aiming at the duck families in the pond with all the new ducklings. I rang my husband to call the police who unfortunately didn't get there in time, but they took it very seriously, got descriptions from me later etc.
Vermin control, hunting for food etc is one thing, - callous killing of helpless creatures for 'fun' quite another. May whoever did this rot in hell.

Reply to swans in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
My tiled bathroom floor is new but I have moisture seemingly seeping up through the grouting in...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Im sat here watching the news and I feel sick to the stomach waiting to hear whether the body...
Replies
Views
Marvo
M
I have been buying adhesive from a supplier for a for a 3 - 400 msq job i'v been doing on and...
Replies
Views
mike1979
M

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
swans
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.