Discuss Sweden in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fliselege

So.... What with the troubles on the forum recently, I've had to do a captcha security check to log on. Then I went to England in July and could log straight on without doing a captcha. Upon my return to Norway the captcha started again, but about 2 weeks ago it stopped and I could get straight in. Today I went shopping in Sweden, went to have a nosey on here while Mrs Fliselege and the midgets looked at girly rubbish and couldn't get past the captcha. Can only assume a certain Mike with arson tendancies from the area had set the levels to paranoid. Back in Norway now logging in no problem

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Sweden in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
How to drill a hole in a steel bath. At 365Drills we provide either the equipment you need or...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
M
Hi everyone, ill get straight to the point, im 29 and currently in full time employment as an...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Did a couple of small jobs - relaying some quarry tiles and a small bathroom floor using a bag...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB