UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Swedish Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TheVikingTiler

Hello fellow tilers- I was a member on here before, but couldn't log in- as my e.mail address has changed.
I was the one that had the problem with the pipes that came up from the floor and the customers were taking me to court.
Well, I have been to the court and I was found not guilty ! it was the plumbers who did the job & they had to pay £4,500 to these customers.
Anyway, all of that is behind me and my business is still going strong & looking forwarding to taking part in this wonderful forum again.
So once again............greetings from Sweden !!

T

TheVikingTiler

At least you stood your ground and it worked out. What happened to the plumbers then, did they end up paying damages ?
They paid £4,500 to these customers and I could have went to court again and demanded these plumbers pay my lawyer fees.
But I decided against this and we are still on good talking terms- and it's best to keep it this way, as you never know if you need to use them again- as they are one of the biggest Plumbing companies in the area and they did help me with over 50 bathrooms before this situation came up.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Swedish Tiler in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
C
hi there, i was not sure if i should put this in find a tiler section as i was more hoping the...
Replies
Views
Unused Account 1
U
I
Hello To all, Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I completed my level 2 Diploma in...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.