Discuss swimming pool build !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Today my Daughter took me to one of her sale's ( She sell's double glazing and conservatory's ), well this very-nice couple in Cardiff are having her company in to build the conservatory ,But they have not got a pool building company on board yet :hurray::hurray::hurray: Me me me, so i'am giving them a price for the whole -job Now !!!!......Thank's to my little girl :angel:.:thumbsup:

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
Today my Daughter took me to one of her sale's ( She sell's double glazing and conservatory's ), well this very-nice couple in Cardiff are having her company in to build the conservatory ,But they have not got a pool building company on board yet :hurray::hurray::hurray: Me me me, so i'am giving them a price for the whole -job Now !!!!......Thank's to my little girl :angel:.:thumbsup:
Hmmmm... if you need any help mate.... :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to swimming pool build !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All. I've been a self employed tiler now for about3 years and all is going well,love the work...
Replies
Views
N
Self employed,experienced tilers required for Londons top swimming pool construction company...
Replies
Views
Neiiil
N
Hi Could do with some advice off you guys n girls on pricing a pool. I've tiled a few...
Replies
Views
D
This is a swimming pool i have just mosaic tiled in the cotswolds, i used Ardex X77 and Ardex FS...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D
One for Dave at diamond pool finishers Popped into local swimming baths tonight (girls were...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB