UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Swimming pool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

That would be an interesting read.
I like that TV programme " How its made" so if someone wanted to do a "How to do it" style thread on a speciality tiling subject thats fine with me........How to do Victorian/Geometric floors, How to Mitre, Bullnose and polish stone, How to remove scratches from stone, How to do Mosaic artwork
I am sure there are a few more.....the thread about making your own hardwood threshold strip went down well.

M

Mike Mike

I agree! I have wondered about this for a long time, and have scoured the Internet but can find zero information about the detailed manufacturing process of swimming pools, their expected lifespan, and how the methods may have changed since the days of the swimming pools we used when we were kids. And yet, in terms of tiling projects, it is probably the most tiling intensive per m2 of building space of anything, LOL.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Swimming pool in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.