UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Swindon Meet in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Gem,

Try another forum I manage. Modified Car Forums - Powered by vBulletin :)

But these guys here are tilers and what-not, I doubt these guys would go a car meet even if it was at the top of their road. lol

But over at KC. They travel all over the nation. And checkout some of the KC monthly meets held in Cheshire ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Swindon Meet in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Went to start a job today in bermondsea...... its a rush job for a really nice woman......but...
Replies
Views
Protilers
P
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
K
I got bored tonight soo got the new TS-60 pluss out and played about lol PS the slate...
Replies
Views
gravy
G
Hello all, I've been 'lurking' for a while here on the Forum but have decided the time is right...
Replies
Views
R
Hello All, I feel kinda dumb asking this question, but better safe that sorry.I am in the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.