Discuss Table for setting dry cutter on in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

K

Knifey_Spoony

I had a great table for my cutter that i bought in Holland but recently had it nicked along with my cutter:mad2:

It was designed for a tile cutter and was perfect but i can't remember the name of the company who makes it so just looking for any table now for a 700 cutter.Trying to find a table on Google is difficult as it just brings up tables for wet saws.

Most of the other tables i have seen Tilers using in the UK have been quite low (about knee height),my old one was waist height so i didn't have to bend down at all.Can anyone recommend me one?

Currently just setting my cutter on the ground and the difference on my knees and back at the end of the day is huge.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
The kettler table is very good.
http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/keter-folding-workbench/56566
image.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Table for setting dry cutter on in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Plazma cutter causing SPD failure?? Discussion ThreadPlazma cutter causing SPD failure...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Good Morning,new member here, been in the game 25 years, but never too old to learn stuff. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB