Discuss Tablet and Tapatalk HD in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Picked myself up a tablet the other day. I don't know how I ever managed without one before now!
To be able to get on the web, check emails and banking without being at my computer at home is priceless.
Had some relatively small quotes to go see a couple of days ago and I was able to type out a quote straight away and email it to the customer there and then. Which im sure heloed me land the work on the spot.

Also, just downloaded the essential Tapatalk HD so I can check the forum on the go, much better to have it on a bigger screen also. Will hopefully be able to view all the pictures now and get involved a hut more!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tablet and Tapatalk HD in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bit of a strange subject title for a tiling forum, but that’s what I’ve had for the past 10...
Replies
Views
Russell brown
R
G
Replies
Views
SJPurdy
S
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B
Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB