Discuss Tanking a shower enclosure.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

CSAhater

But of course my Tiler friend, Paying for my kids has never been an issue, and personally wish I could afford to support them even more, But I have had my life ruined several times due to the CSA and the way they conduct there business, the demands, the attachment to earnings... and the way they have made me homeless 3 times to give up my own rented flat to live in shared accom because they are only interested in your gross wage, and when calculating how much you should pay, do not take into consideration , your rent, council tax, bills, cost of living, in fact anything else therefore being unable to even feed your children on "your weekend" ............ Glad to say Ive learnt a few things and gladly have nothing more to do with the csa and support my children "direct" with there mother. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tanking a shower enclosure.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hey. I doing my first walk-in tiled shower. The shower is 4’x8’. Most of the floor is covered...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB