Discuss tanking a wetroom in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I'm doing a bathroom at home soon and have done alot of research regarding tanking the room..... The only thing iv not found is with regards to if I have to water proof the full room or just the section where the shower is
The room I'm doing is 21m².... That's walls and floor..... The shower area itself is 1.5m² flooring area then walls

Would I need to tank the full room top to bottom? Or just the area where my shower is going

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tanking a wetroom in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm tiling the floor of a wetroom and would like some advice on the best way to lay the...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
I am doing a shower tile installation on mold-resistant drywall and I am waterproofing with...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB