Discuss tanking the floor in the bathrom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

samnjarv

Hi not sure about you but i'm about to remodel our bathroom in the few wks, i've jus received my tanking kit this afternoon i've gone for the everbuild's aquaseal. this will be going on every bath wall top to bottom cos i went overboard and got the 7.5 mtr coverage, wots left i might use around sink area or window reveal. we live in a 1920 mid terrace and the bathrooms 1.8x2.9 going to rip old 22mm floorboards up and replace with some 18mm wbp ply then thinking of laying 6mm no more ply tile backerboard on top which is glued and screwed to the ply underneath.. Think tile backerboards are the best for the floor

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tanking the floor in the bathrom in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, We are redoing our main bathroom and looking for a second opinion on tanking. We have bought...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB