Discuss TapaTalk Users in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I paid for the Tapatalk hosting for the pics. Makes uploading so much easier

I upload to the forum easy. What made you buy it? Couldn't you do it before direct to the forum?

I see 'like' and 'thanks' can be done on TT now, is that your doing @Dan? Thanks has been there for a while but, like is new.
Built in now matey. Just need the right approved customisation for it to link-up and work well.
Refreshing participated sometimes doesn't show new threads or replied to for a wee while. Think it's just a Tapatalk issue & not any of the new stuff that's been added

Try shutting down tapatalk by double pressing the home screen button and then holding the tapatalk icon to close it fully. Then start it up again. Might just be a tiny glitch with it upgrading and never closing down. Works fine for me (I think).

B

Bubblecraft

I upload to the forum easy. What made you buy it? Couldn't you do it before direct to the forum?

Try shutting down tapatalk by double pressing the home screen button and then holding the tapatalk icon to close it fully. Then start it up again. Might just be a tiny glitch with it upgrading and never closing down. Works fine for me (I think).

I exceeded the maximum on Tapatalk uploads (as I'm on other trade forums too) so now got unlimited uploads.

It might be the case of the programme not shutting down properly after updating. Never really checked it. It's done it a few times in the past. It's only a minor glitch so I'm sure ill be able to live with it lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Didn't realise it was limited on uploads when uploading to the forum hosting space. I'll look into that see if I can get around it as I think it's an awesome feature to be able to add pictures from a mobile. Something they should have done years ago with the stock forum software.

I'm considering buying the paid-version of the tapatalk software for the forum, which will then make it free for all users. And should come with some other special unique features. And I'm sure with that, they wouldn't be able to then charge the users for uploading images as it's nothing to do with tapatalk then. It simply runs on the same core software but they lease it out to me.

D

DHTiling

I exceeded the maximum on Tapatalk uploads (as I'm on other trade forums too) so now got unlimited uploads.

It might be the case of the programme not shutting down properly after updating. Never really checked it. It's done it a few times in the past. It's only a minor glitch so I'm sure ill be able to live with it lol

I paid a couple quid to get the unlimited pic uploads from tapatalk.. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TapaTalk Users in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB