Discuss Tapatalk in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
It does everything on a mobile that you can do on a PC, I think.... not found anything yet anyway.

The only thing tapatalk users might want is the push notifications and the fact you can have notifications in the phone's own notifications systems. So a PM can appear and notify you just like a text message can and does. Sort of thing.

But to be honest that used to annoy me.

That all said. We're having our own branded version of tapatalk soon. Been talking about it for years, even paid for it monthly for years (x4 forums!!) and still haven't done it.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tapatalk in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Wagos In Aus? To my fellow Australian or Kiwi Sparks is there any stipulation on using Wagos...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB