Discuss Tassimo in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Any chance you could expand on that Imp, please?
Just googled quickly and there seems to be different models.
In layman terms obviously! :rolleyes:

Nah - I'm not really a snob. Common as muck me.
I got one of these: http://www.johnlewis.com/lavazza-a-...no-latte-coffee-machine/p1942021?colour=Black
I just really like Lavazza espresso.

Got my eye on this too now:
Espressgo Portable Coffee Machine | Lavazza Shop - https://storeuk.lavazza.com/a-modo-mio/coffeemachines/espressgo/prod7034.html

O

Old Mod

image.jpeg

Yeah that's the one I first noticed, one from John Lewis, the other common one that comes up has a separate milk frother.
http://www.lakeland.co.uk/70526/Lav...2350!&ef_id=V3izkgAABFbDEydM:20160801193248:s
Must admit that portable one looks kool too!

O

Old Mod

Mine has the built in heater/steamer/frother.
Stunning coffee and very hot too.

The portable one has great reviews but it only does 50ml espresso.
No lungo or milkies.
So the model you have takes any of their pods?
What about cleaning Imp, is it a chore?
That's why I'm on the hunt for a coffee machine again. I get so little time to indulge in a coffee that I found that using a proper coffee machine involved far more time cleaning than drinking. Haha
It would so long till the next one I had to completely clean the machine down after I had used it.

O

One Day

So the model you have takes any of their pods?
What about cleaning Imp, is it a chore?
That's why I'm on the hunt for a coffee machine again. I get so little time to indulge in a coffee that I found that using a proper coffee machine involved far more time cleaning than drinking. Haha
It would so long till the next one I had to completely clean the machine down after I had used it.

I always had a traditional espresso machine with steamer (last one DeLonghi) but wanted something quick and clean. I've had Nespresso / Tassimo etc and been totally underwhelmed.
Tried the Lavazza machine though and it's honestly brilliant.
It collects used pods - approx 20 before you need to empty it. Rinse the milk jug after use or stick in the dishwasher if you forget! You can even teach it the quantity of espresso or lungo you prefer.

O

Old Mod

I always had a traditional espresso machine with steamer (last one DeLonghi) but wanted something quick and clean. I've had Nespresso / Tassimo etc and been totally underwhelmed.
Tried the Lavazza machine though and it's honestly brilliant.
It collects used pods - approx 20 before you need to empty it. Rinse the milk jug after use or stick in the dishwasher if you forget! You can even teach it the quantity of espresso or lungo you prefer.
Yeah, same as, the DeLonghi is now stashed in a cupboard!
Well it sounds like I've found my new coffee machine!
Thanks for that Imp, old chap!
Most grateful for the info!

You can have your thread Bac now Kyle! Hehe
Sorry mate.
How's your wife and little Issac doing?

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Widnes
Yeah, same as, the DeLonghi is now stashed in a cupboard!
Well it sounds like I've found my new coffee machine!
Thanks for that Imp, old chap!
Most grateful for the info!

You can have your thread Bac now Kyle! Hehe
Sorry mate.
How's your wife and little Issac doing?
Not my wife um not that stupid haha but there both doin great he sleeps 4 hours between feeds so happy days

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Reply to Tassimo in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB