UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tax rebates in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

You don't really miss it, if anything you're better off than the other way round.

Ie, you do a job for £1000, either you get £800 now and know you'll get most of the other £200 back in a few months, or else you get £1000 in your hand, and either have to keep some money aside for your tax bill or else try and find it in January/July. I got a bill last year and it crippled me making repayments, whereas this year I didn't miss any money at all and now have, in effect, holiday pay.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tax rebates in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
S
Now the tax year is very near who has bought tools and what you bought? I just ordered a few...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
When looking at the opportunity to work in the USA, it's obvious that we here in Britain have it...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.